A message from Harborough District Council

All  criminal offences should be reported to the police as they are not something  councils can deal with, this can be done using the online service https://leics.police.uk/report-online or 101 if reporting after the event or using 999 should the incident be in progress and need immediate response.

You can also use Crimestoppers  0800 555 111 in total confidence