Ullesthorpe Parish Council
Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2017/18
Ullesthorpe Parish Council is required, to complete an Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR), setting out Accounting Statements and an Annual Governance Statement for each financial year. These statements and their supporting documentation are audited by the Council’s Internal Auditor. As the higher of gross income or expenditure did not exceed £25,000 in the year of account ended 31 March 2018, Ullesthorpe Parish Council is entitled to certify themselves as exempt from a limited assurance review under Section 9 of the Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015.
- Notice of Publication Rights and Publications of Annual Governance & Accountability Return (Exempt Authority) 2017-18
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2017-18
- Accounts and Financial Statement 2017-18
- Identification of Variances on the AGAR 2017-18
- Explanation of Significant Variances on the AGAR 2017-18
- Expenditure over £100 2017-18
If you require any further information you can contact the Parish Clerk by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (01788 869 007).