PC Andrew Cooper

PCSO Peter Wilson

PCSO Laura Bolton

Police Newsetter (Lutterworth) August 2019:  Click here to read the newsletter

Police Newsetter (Harborough) August 2019:  Click here to read the newsletter

In an emergency always call 999; for example if:

  • life is in danger or someone is seriously injured
  • someone is using violence or there is an immediate threat of violence
  • a crime is in progress or an offender has been disturbed at the scene
  • serious damage to property is being caused or could be caused
  • a road traffic collision has happened and someone is hurt or there is a danger to other road users
  • an immediate police response is necessary

Anti-social behaviour

If you witness anti-social behaviour you should ring the police on 101.  If however you, or others, are being personally threatened then you should ring 999.  You should also report any incidents of anti-social behaviour to the Parish Council clerk.ullesthorpe@gmail.com

To report crimes etc online click here