Ullesthorpe Playing Field
Come along to our fund raising quiz on Friday 25th October in Ullesthorpe Village Hall. For more information see News and Events
The Ullesthorpe Playing Field is in Ashby Road on the edge of the village. It has a range of facilities:
- Full size football and cricket pitches
- Children’s play area with swings, climbing frame, tyre park and cone climber.
- Youth shelter
- Well equipped pavilion with bar, kitchen, lounge and changing rooms
- Large patio with tables and chairs
- The facilities are available for hire for parties, events and for cricket and football matches.
For further information please contact Paul Longhorn on 07962 099999
For more information about the history of the playing field click here